The Riverside High School Band Boosters is a division of Riverside High School Fine Arts Boosters, Inc. (RVHS "FAB"). FAB serves all Fine Arts Disciplines by providing "overhead" support for accounting, fundraising, scholarships, interdisciplinary events, and awards/recognition.
Riverside Band Boosters directly supports the entire band and guard programs through volunteering and financial support. Our efforts support both extra-curricular AND in-school classes!
- Assist with concert attire and marching uniforms
- Collect fees
- Coordinate awards/recognitions
- Coordinate band trips
- Organize end-of-year banquet
- Coordinate spirit wear
- Chaperone at events, competitions, assessments
- Assist Marching Rams by transporting props and equipment, providing meals and snacks, and help make sure the students have what they need for a successful performance.
- Organize fundraising drives, including car wash, Tag Day, sponsorship program, spirit restaurant nights, school spirit sign sales, etc.
It takes thousands of dollars each year to run a band program. Fundraisers and donations from family, friends, and neighbors are needed for items like...
- Management/Communications software
- Music rights
- Transportation/Trailer Wrap
- Supplemental instruction costs
- Recognition awards
- Food and snacks for events
Although the Program receives some support from the county, much of the financial support is generated through generous contributions from parents, the community and corporate sponsorships.